School of management magazine
Design and layout of Impacts magazine visual identity for IAE Lyon – School of Management in Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3.
Main phases between the project kickoff and project closeout :
- Logo design
- Graphic and typographic identity
- Design templates and layout in accordance with editorial line and summary
- Design each page model with calibration
- Prepare / produce final digital files for press
- Oversee proofing process through final printing
This 32 pages magazine, was printed on an uncoated Cocoon paper 140 gsm (250 gsm for the magazine cover). The editorial content and the high-end finishing had lived up to the client expectation. The next issue will be out by january 2016.
This project was carried out in close cooperation with Catherine Foulsham, chief editor at Objectif Une.
For more information, please contact me.
Ce message est également disponible en : French